Think of a website as your shop window, visible to the whole world and capable of advertising everything you do.
Businesses ask a lot of their websites! They’ve got to look good, portray the company image, send a strong message, hold information and bring customers in.
At Little Red Horse our design team enjoy building every site. We combine our skills and expertise of what works best with your taste and the personality of your business in a collaboration to give you both what you want AND the best outcome on the web:
- Great for SEO – Search Engines love our sites so you will rank well for your chosen keywords.
- We also keep up with online trends and changes so we can keep your site ahead of the game.
Our Website Packages
We offer various packages to suit all business sizes and budgets:
Our smallest package, the Foal, costs from just £97 for a basic web page and online presence. Great if you’re just starting out.
Our middle package, the Pony, starts at £397 for a basic 6-page site. Perfect for small business and one-man bands.
If you require more from your site, please Get In Touch and we will be delighted to discuss your project and plans.
Don’t know what your website should say?
Our professional writers can also supply the Copy (the wording) filling it with crucial keywords so customers can find you through those search terms.
Nothing makes a site shine like some decent photography, and we really do recommend investing in some quality shots.
We can supply a Photography service within reasonable travelling distance of our base in Kendal, Cumbria, and are happy to advise on a suitable list of shots.
Even a basic ‘hello’ video can boost your site and help create trust with your visitors, so we really recommend adding one to your site.
It’s almost certainly something you could do yourself and send to us, or our Video Department will be happy to discuss with you.
And if you are looking for further exposure, and to drive people to your site, there are many other video options available.
Videos about you, your company, how-to tips, product introductions and more can all be posted on dozens of social sites, helping spread your name and message and driving visitors to your sites.
Once your video is designed, built and launched, it needs to be hosted and we are happy to do this for you for the monthly payment of £19.97. This covers all hosting costs, site maintenance, site security, back-ups and so on.
Your site can then be edited or amended as necessary, allowing you to easily reach your customers. We can give you login details to your site, or we are happy to do this for you, at a charge of £15/hour.
How it Works:
We begin by taking full details.
- We’ll ask all about you, your business and your aims and goals for your business and the site.
- We discuss and pinpoint the keywords for which you would like your site to rank – in other words, appear highly on Google searches. For example, a bike shop in Lancaster will want to rank for “bike shop Lancaster”. We also discuss your longterm plans and how your online marketing can be tailored.
- We also ask you for some websites that you like, so we can see your style and preferences. Once everything has been covered, our design team get to work building your site.
The initial price covers two revisions – which hopefully won’t be necessary if we have covered all the basics at the start. We do appreciate that as sites emerge, your decisions and preferences can evolve – so we are always happy to adapt the site to suit you.